Prevue Guide Forum iOS App Support (ie Tapatalk)

Talk about anything here.
JFR_SneakPrevue98

Prevue Guide Forum iOS App Support (ie Tapatalk)

Post by JFR_SneakPrevue98 »

I am just wondering if the forum is supported by iOS Apps like Tapatalk. I know earlier this year it was supported by an iOS App like Tapatalk. Recently I get an error when trying to connect to the forum via Tapatalk. Below is what I get. http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/ ... 1f7f05.jpg

I hope you'll be able to view the image via the link. I did and it works.
Jed "Sneak Prevue Fan" Raybould
You're Watching Sneak Prevue.
AriX
Site Admin

Re: Prevue Guide Forum iOS App Support (ie Tapatalk)

Post by AriX »

JFR_SneakPrevue98 wrote:I am just wondering if the forum is supported by iOS Apps like Tapatalk. I know earlier this year it was supported by an iOS App like Tapatalk. Recently I get an error when trying to connect to the forum via Tapatalk. Below is what I get. http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/ ... 1f7f05.jpg

I hope you'll be able to view the image via the link. I did and it works.
Hey JFR_SneakPrevue98,

I used to have Tapatalk enabled, but I took it out when I updated the forums a few weeks ago, because their website was down and I couldn't download the version of the plugin that was compatible with this forum. I didn't know that anyone used it... thanks for letting me know! I have reinstalled the plugin, so it should work just fine now. Feel free to browse the forums using the Tapatalk app on iOS - you can also use it to get push notifications when someone replies to you.

Enjoy! I should have some more Sneak Prevue LaserDiscs up pretty soon...
JFR_SneakPrevue98

Re: Prevue Guide Forum iOS App Support (ie Tapatalk)

Post by JFR_SneakPrevue98 »

I saw the Tapatalk option when the page loaded. Not a problem at all.

I downloaded the recent Sneak Prevue LaserDisc you put up.
Jed "Sneak Prevue Fan" Raybould
You're Watching Sneak Prevue.