TV Station Simulator version 2 will be here later!!!

Talk about anything here.
kwest93

Re: TV Station Simulator version 2 will be here later!!!

Post by kwest93 »

AriX wrote:
kwest93 wrote:well lets hope this is compatible with windows 7. because thats my system and it uses a 32-inch Monitor to display it.
This is... not a real thing. TVSS is a creation of angie2010's imagination.
Exactly. no one ever said this would happen.
tin

Post by tin »

I actually died from holding my breath waiting.
Bolt96

Post by Bolt96 »

Lol, Okay! :lol:

Let me clear things up to anyone else who may be confused. "TVSS" is a real program, it is my personal project. I have not touched it in years. There will be no "version 2" with said features or anything like that. (though I may get more free time later on to work on it). Angie2010 has somehow found out about it and is claiming it as her own project..I am not affilliated with this person in any way.

Now, that being said anyone who wants to know more about my program feel free to ask. :)
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

Bolt96 wrote:Lol, Okay! :lol:

Let me clear things up to anyone else who may be confused. "TVSS" is a real program, it is my personal project. I have not touched it in years. There will be no "version 2" with said features or anything like that. (though I may get more free time later on to work on it). Angie2010 has somehow found out about it and is claiming it as his own project..I am not affilliated with this person in any way.

Now, that being said anyone who wants to know more about my program feel free to ask. :)
Okay, fair enough!
angie2010

Post by angie2010 »

And becuase TVSS is a real program, we will auto-upgrade to version 2 starting next year.
That's Me
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

and well make sure next year ill be here to find out about this version coming out.....mabye. theres no word when next year so keep posted until then.
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

angie2010 wrote:And becuase TVSS is a real program, we will auto-upgrade to version 2 starting next year.
kwest93 wrote:and well make sure next year ill be here to find out about this version coming out.....mabye. theres no word when next year so keep posted until then.
I... what...? Maybe it's time to close this thread.
angie2010

Post by angie2010 »

Sorry about that.

TVSS is a real program and it will upgrade to version 2.0 beginning next year.
That's Me
20CenturyFan

Post by 20CenturyFan »

I have seen Bolt96's TVSS before, but I am curious... I wonder if there is some kind of "preview" or "screenshot" of this "Version 2.0" that is being discussed here that can prove its existance. (sort of like how we share our progress on the Prevue Guide experiment). If Angie2010 could share progress in the same way, maybe we wouldn't treat this as a "boy who cried wolf" scenario and actually believe that this program that is being, ahem, plagurized, actually exists in the form that is being, so to speak, advertised on this thread. So, the long and the short of it, Angie2010, we would like to see a couple of screen shots of your progress, and feel free to explain to us exactly what we are looking at.

Personally, I like to keep it simple. I have hundreds of hours of TV shows, movies, and tv clips on my hard disk. I throw it all into Winamp on SHUFFLE! :D
tin

Post by tin »

@bolt96 I figured that from your previous postings in this thread, I think the same people on here realise what's going on....
@arix - I would delete the thread tbh. Nobody will miss it.