Prevue CLI Problem

Discuss the reverse engineering and emulation (as opposed to simulation) of any sort of Prevue hardware, including Atari-based and Amiga-based EPG channels and the Amiga-based Prevue/TV Guide channels.
Kenneth

Prevue CLI Problem

Post by Kenneth »

Hello, so i decided to emulate the guide with the listings. im new to emulating stuff like this. Im currentl using the amiga version of the prevue guide. I decided to use the tutorial from http://park-city.club/~frix/prevue/. the folde where i put the listings is also called listings. so i just copied and pasted the command. however, it gives an error saying: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application. I tried googling it to see if theres a solution, but no luck. And i just gave up and decided to register an account to ask this question. Thanks!
Kenneth

Re: Prevue CLI Problem

Post by Kenneth »

So I just realized that prevueCLI uses windows 10 only. And I use windows 7
PajamaDarkness

Re: Prevue CLI Problem

Post by PajamaDarkness »

Kenneth wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:24 pm So I just realized that prevueCLI uses windows 10 only. And I use windows 7
Yeah, there was a reason why I included 'PrevueCLI requires at least Windows 10 or macOS Mojave to function' in that tutorial. I'm not entirely sure if there's a proper alternative out there at the moment, however if you have access to one you could make a Windows 10 or Linux virtual machine and run CLI through there.
PajamaFrix
Prevuing since 2015.