A new radio station simulator

Talk about anything here.
angie2010

A new radio station simulator

Post by angie2010 »

We want you to let me know that we are creating a new radio station simulator with audio files along with audio portions of video files and video capture cards
and we'll have a new station imaging system and some jingles from JAM, TM, Reelworld, Thompson Creative, and many more.

You'll be here starting soon.

Thanks.
That's Me
angie2010

Re: A new radio station simulator

Post by angie2010 »

Because of our new radio station simulator, iJingles will now be free of charge to TM Studios and Studio Dragonfly starting tomorrow at 12PM EST.

And also, the websites of radio jingle companies like JAM and TM along with our new radio station simulator
will introduce "Jingle Creator" which will replace your demo/station lyrics with your own lyrics for every station
and network and will personalize your jingles along with different shouts and mixouts all for you.
Last edited by angie2010 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's Me
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

Bolt96

Post by Bolt96 »

angie2010 wrote:Because of our new radio station simulator, iJingles will now be free of charge to TM Studios and Studio Dragonfly starting tomorrow at 12PM EST.

And also, the websites of radio jingle companies like JAM and TM along with our new radio station simulator
will introduce "Jingle Creator" which will replace your demo/station lyrics with your own lyrics for every station
and network from around the world and will personalize your jingles along with different shouts and mixouts all for you.
Cool story bro, tell it again. :mrgreen:
tin

Post by tin »

I would not be offended if someone just deleted this thread. I would rather a thread about the prices of bananas in guatamala than this....
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

tin wrote:I would not be offended if someone just deleted this thread. I would rather a thread about the prices of bananas in guatamala than this....
If it keeps going on, I think I will...
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

AriX wrote:
tin wrote:I would not be offended if someone just deleted this thread. I would rather a thread about the prices of bananas in guatamala than this....
If it keeps going on, I think I will...
Don't we already have radio stations around the world that broadcast Live?
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

kwest93 wrote:Don't we already have radio stations around the world that broadcast Live?
Well, yeah, but why would you listen to a real radio station when you could simulate your own? :o
LocalH

Post by LocalH »

I love how they call them radio and TV station "simulators" even though the basic requirements for such a program to be reliable are essentially a full automation setup. Such a program would be interesting to see, however, as if one were made of sufficient quality and robustness, it would have the potential to shake up the broadcast automation industry. Not that I'd expect that (or even a half-assed attempt) out of this but it's food for thought. Hell, if I were a competent dev I'd work on such a thing and undercut the main players in the industry :P
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

LocalH wrote:I love how they call them radio and TV station "simulators" even though the basic requirements for such a program to be reliable are essentially a full automation setup. Such a program would be interesting to see, however, as if one were made of sufficient quality and robustness, it would have the potential to shake up the broadcast automation industry. Not that I'd expect that (or even a half-assed attempt) out of this but it's food for thought. Hell, if I were a competent dev I'd work on such a thing and undercut the main players in the industry :P
Haha that's what gets me too. Unfortunately, this particular "radio station simulator" is somewhere between fantasy and vaporware.