Teleguide: my take on a TV-Guide like thing but in widescreen

Discuss Prevue simulation here.
datguy

Teleguide: my take on a TV-Guide like thing but in widescreen

Post by datguy »

Hi again. You may know this already but I'm a HUGE TV Guide type of fan, so much so that I got the UAE working w/PCLI.

But this aint what this is. Instead, it's my take on a TV Guide like thing that I came up with months ago. The name is Teleguide.
rrr.png
rrr.png (364.01 KiB) Viewed 4951 times
Basically my idea for a TV Guide-esque channel but in HD. Listings [ironically] are from Zap2it.

This is only a concept tho sooo yea.
datguy
hi
CPLANAS1985

Re: Teleguide: my take on a TV-Guide like thing but in widescreen

Post by CPLANAS1985 »

datguy wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:15 pm Hi again. You may know this already but I'm a HUGE TV Guide type of fan, so much so that I got the UAE working w/PCLI.

But this aint what this is. Instead, it's my take on a TV Guide like thing that I came up with months ago. The name is Teleguide.

rrr.png

Basically my idea for a TV Guide-esque channel but in HD. Listings [ironically] are from Zap2it.

I really like this... How did you do that and how do I insert live data onto PowerPoint???
Carlos Planas, Jr.
Instagram: @CPLANAS1985
Facebook: @CPLANAS1985
YouTube: @CPLANAS1985
DeviantArt: @CPLANAS1985
Logopedia: @CPLANAS1985
PajamaDarkness

Post by PajamaDarkness »

CPLANAS1985 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:38 pm ... how do I insert live data onto PowerPoint???
He didn't. The listings were input manually. :p
PajamaFrix
Prevuing since 2015.
CPLANAS1985

Post by CPLANAS1985 »

PajamaDarkness wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:50 pm
CPLANAS1985 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:38 pm ... how do I insert live data onto PowerPoint???
Do you or anyone else in the forums know how to input live data onto PowerPoint???
Carlos Planas, Jr.
PajamaDarkness

Post by PajamaDarkness »

CPLANAS1985 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:57 pm
PajamaDarkness wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:50 pm
Do you or anyone else in the forums know how to input live data onto PowerPoint???
In PowerPoint? No.

In the Amiga emulator? I made a tutorial over in the Prevue Emulation boards.
PajamaFrix
Prevuing since 2015.
datguy

Post by datguy »

CPLANAS1985 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:38 pm
datguy wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:15 pm Hi again. You may know this already but I'm a HUGE TV Guide type of fan, so much so that I got the UAE working w/PCLI.

rrr.png

I really like this... How did you do that and how do I insert live data onto PowerPoint???
Fun fact: this isn't something I programmed, but thanks. Like I said in my intro I am a Blender/GIMP user. This wasn't something done in PPT, it was done in GIMP mainly cuz I was bored. Plus, I doubt Powerpoint would do endless scrolling and have the bar portion [where the times are] raise when a new timebar hits into it. But... this wasn't done in PPT. Just gon clarify that. ;)
datguy
hi
CPLANAS1985

Post by CPLANAS1985 »

datguy wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:53 pm

rrr.png

Fun fact: this isn't something I programmed, but thanks. Like I said in my intro I am a Blender/GIMP user. This wasn't something done in PPT, it was done in GIMP mainly cuz I was bored. Plus, I doubt Powerpoint would do endless scrolling and have the bar portion [where the times are] raise when a new timebar hits into it. But... this wasn't done in PPT. Just gon clarify that. ;)
#DAMN... I'm out of luck... I can't get Blender installed because of my computer NOT being able to update to the most current version of OpenGL... This sucks!!!
Carlos Planas, Jr.
datguy

Post by datguy »

CPLANAS1985 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:31 pm

#DAMN... I'm out of luck... I can't get Blender installed because of my computer NOT being able to update to the most current version of OpenGL... This sucks!!!
..except that I didnt use Blender for this, moreso rather GIMP for this. Blender has a learning curve but hey who am I to blame
datguy
hi
CPLANAS1985

Post by CPLANAS1985 »

datguy wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:40 pm

..except that I didnt use Blender for this, moreso rather GIMP for this. Blender has a learning curve but hey who am I to blame
Do you have the project templates saved??? Just a curious question...
Carlos Planas, Jr.
datguy

Post by datguy »

CPLANAS1985 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:16 pm
datguy wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:40 pm

Do you have the project templates saved??? Just a curious question...
Sorry I'm late, but nope. I do not save GIMP XCFs unless I need to.
datguy
hi