Problem with activation

Discuss Prevue simulation here.
ettaosbaldis

Problem with activation

Post by ettaosbaldis »

Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working... http://ariweinstein.com/?2af2b216cf138bbd6d201ad0962,
tin

Re: Problem with activation

Post by tin »

Hmm that link does look wrong, but I think you should be OK with activation if you are able to post? Is there anything you can't do? Might have this wrong, but I don't think I got access to the appropriate moderator panels to do anything with user accounts.
usotsuki

Post by usotsuki »

istr someone on my own forums saying this is a trick used by spambots, but don't quote me...
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

usotsuki wrote:istr someone on my own forums saying this is a trick used by spambots, but don't quote me...
You're right, it was a spambot... This is the fourth time a user has signed up for this forum and posted that, and every time a few days later they start spamming uncontrollably.
tin

Post by tin »

Hmm, just out of interest what's the point of claiming there's a problem with activation then? If they signed up OK?
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

tin wrote:Hmm, just out of interest what's the point of claiming there's a problem with activation then? If they signed up OK?
Probably just to make you think they're a real person or something odd like that.
hentaicrusader

Post by hentaicrusader »

KrasnowekS wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:28 am I have a problem with the game X3 Reunion When landing on the station does not automatically save. It rests on a landing ship the console and the game cannot continue. When I turn on the SETA, so the ship to jump and the game saves. Do you have someone with that experience? Comp Windows 10.
harass the developer, not a forum full of people getting empty promises from past prevue employees and other forums