Sneak Prevue 1996/1997 audio

Discuss the awesomeness of the Prevue Channel, Prevue Interactive, Prevue Networks/United Video Satellite Group, TV Guide Inc., etc. right here.
cmcrulz95

Re: Sneak Prevue 1996/1997 audio

Post by cmcrulz95 »

Does anybody know the name of the music originally used during Reeltalk?
I've searched for it on Killer Tracks and FirstCom with a fine-toothed
comb and cannot find it. To me, it certainly sounds like a Killer Tracks song.
I know later on, Reeltalk used the track "Hip Hop" from Sweepers And Stingers Volume 1.
:?
tobbysneakprevue92

Post by tobbysneakprevue92 »

Matthew Joseph wrote:
mrso2976 wrote:I am looking for the music used as the background music during the slides.
I'm thinking you need this one: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3. To record an .mp3 using Audacity (if you have), go to Start (Windows circle for vista & windows 7), go to Control Panel, click view by small icons, then click on "Sound", then click on "Recording" tab, and right click and click "See Disabled devices" and if you see "Stereo Mix", right click and click on "Enable Device". Then on Audacity, click on "Preferences", then on the recording, click and change to "Stereo Mix" and start recording (For Audacity v 3, click on "Windows Sound Recording" or something and change it to "Stereo Mix".) If "Stereo Mix" doesn't appear, download via http://www.youtube-mp3.org and copy the link. It will download .mp3 music for free.
tbbyolumbatobby

Post by tbbyolumbatobby »

New songs: "Cool" and "Rich Stud" by Firstcom
Square1986

Post by Square1986 »

cmcrulz95 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:57 am Does anybody know the name of the music originally used during Reeltalk?
I've searched for it on Killer Tracks and FirstCom with a fine-toothed
comb and cannot find it. To me, it certainly sounds like a Killer Tracks song.
I know later on, Reeltalk used the track "Hip Hop" from Sweepers And Stingers Volume 1.
:?
The track was originally used during Reeltalk is Pounder. This track is from Firstcom's Dance Energy (FC-A32) album.
cmcrulz95

Post by cmcrulz95 »

Thanks! I know I haven't been too active here
(mostly lurking) but I appreciate the help. :mrgreen: