Prevue Bitmaps

Discuss the awesomeness of the Prevue Channel, Prevue Interactive, Prevue Networks/United Video Satellite Group, TV Guide Inc., etc. right here.
AriX
Site Admin

Prevue Bitmaps

Post by AriX »

Here are a few early '90s Prevue bitmap images I found recently. Several are 640x480 and I suspect they may have been used as desktop wallpapers at one time, though one of them looks kind of like it could have been a CTRL brush background image.

Some of them feature a logo for "Prevue Express" - an interactive guide product from the '90s. What's neat about this logo is that "express" is written next to the Prevue wordmark in a cursive style, reminiscent of the "guide" text in the Prevue Guide logo, the "sneak" text in the Sneak Prevue logo, and the "the" text the "The EPG" logo.

I shared these on Discord already, but for posterity's sake, I'm sharing them here too.

CPLANAS1985

Re: Prevue Bitmaps

Post by CPLANAS1985 »

AriX wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:27 am Here are a few early '90s Prevue bitmap images I found recently. Several are 640x480 and I suspect they may have been used as desktop wallpapers at one time, though one of them looks kind of like it could have been a CTRL brush background image.

Some of them feature a logo for "Prevue Express" - an interactive guide product from the '90s. What's neat about this logo is that "express" is written next to the Prevue wordmark in a cursive style, reminiscent of the "guide" text in the Prevue Guide logo, the "sneak" text in the Sneak Prevue logo, and the "the" text the "The EPG" logo.

I shared these on Discord already, but for posterity's sake, I'm sharing them here too.

You wouldn't happen to have a cleaner, larger version of the same logo used for the forums at the top the page, would you!?!?
Carlos Planas, Jr.
Instagram: @CPLANAS1985
Facebook: @CPLANAS1985
YouTube: @CPLANAS1985
DeviantArt: @CPLANAS1985
Logopedia: @CPLANAS1985