Custom Sneak Prevue LaserDisc

Discuss the awesomeness of the Prevue Channel, Prevue Interactive, Prevue Networks/United Video Satellite Group, TV Guide Inc., etc. right here.
JFR_SneakPrevue98

Custom Sneak Prevue LaserDisc

Post by JFR_SneakPrevue98 »

To All,

This is my first post in quite a few years since my last post. Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.

I just recently downloaded one of the Sneak Prevue LaserDisc background zip files. There is one cable company I didn’t see which was Cable Michigan. Cable Michigan was owned by a cable company called Avalon Cable which is now owned by Charter Communications. Did some cable companies get a custom Sneak Prevue LaserDisc that just had their graphics along with the Up Next, Premiering Soon, Sneak Prevue Tonight and All Day Movie Ticket graphics?
Jed "Sneak Prevue Fan" Raybould
You're Watching Sneak Prevue.
tbbyolumbatobby

Re: Custom Sneak Prevue LaserDisc

Post by tbbyolumbatobby »

Well, LaserDiscs are discs that should be used for Amiga software. Cable companies like Columbia Cable, Time Warner, Viacom and others are featured in them. Furthermore, Sneak Prevue was the cable Barker channel of the 1990s. Therefore, i don't think cable companies have LaserDiscs.

Sent from my 5049W using Tapatalk

JFR_SneakPrevue98

Re: Custom Sneak Prevue LaserDisc

Post by JFR_SneakPrevue98 »

tbbyolumbatobby wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:43 am Well, LaserDiscs are discs that should be used for Amiga software. Cable companies like Columbia Cable, Time Warner, Viacom and others are featured in them. Furthermore, Sneak Prevue was the cable Barker channel of the 1990s. Therefore, i don't think cable companies have LaserDiscs.

Sent from my 5049W using Tapatalk
Thank you very much for your assistance. The reason why I was asking is that I’d like to save the background images and do some recreations of Sneak Prevue. So far, I haven’t seen any other Sneak Prevue videos on YouTube featuring the Cable Michigan Cinema logo at all. Just the only ones I uploaded.

By the way, have you maybe come across high quality videos of the All Day Movie Ticket promos from both Request Television and Viewers Choice/iN DEMAND?
Jed "Sneak Prevue Fan" Raybould
You're Watching Sneak Prevue.