Lost Sneak Prevue Track Found.

Discuss the awesomeness of the Prevue Channel, Prevue Interactive, Prevue Networks/United Video Satellite Group, TV Guide Inc., etc. right here.
kwest93

Lost Sneak Prevue Track Found.

Post by kwest93 »

I found this track. around 1:15

http://youtu.be/8MAZnl4gWnk?t=1m9s

its called "Manic Position". i also found "Swampy Jo" from a NBA League Pass Channel. it was originally for TV Guide Channel Commercials back in 2002.

download Links will be available pretty soon.
Matthew Joseph

Re: Lost Sneak Prevue Track Found.

Post by Matthew Joseph »

kwest93 wrote:I found this track. around 1:15

http://youtu.be/8MAZnl4gWnk?t=1m9s

its called "Manic Position". i also found "Swampy Jo" from a NBA League Pass Channel. it was originally for TV Guide Channel Commercials back in 2002.

download Links will be available pretty soon.
Off-topic: kwest93, I do know about the League Pass one, it is not a channel, however it is a pay-per-view channel that can show all games live and on-demand (NOTE: blackout restrictions apply), similar to MLB Extra Inning, or NFL Sunday Ticket (AriX is from Philadelphia, and PRISM was a premium channel in Philly until it was removed to become now Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia, a basic cable channel).

Can we see the download links, please??? :mrgreen:
I'm a guy who loves Prevue/TVGC and other stuff like Power Rangers etc.
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

Matthew Joseph wrote:AriX is from Philadelphia, and PRISM was a premium channel in Philly until it was removed to become now Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia, a basic cable channel
All true :)

And nice job, looking forward to hearing the full track.
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

AriX wrote:
Matthew Joseph wrote:AriX is from Philadelphia, and PRISM was a premium channel in Philly until it was removed to become now Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia, a basic cable channel
All true :)

And nice job, looking forward to hearing the full track.
Done.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/LBsC3ePD/Los ... racks.html
shahidjee

Post by shahidjee »

Want to download Sneak Prevue LaserDiscs? I will maintain an index of all of the ones that are available in this post. If you have LaserDiscs that you would like me to include here, just let me know!

Edit by LH: Removed sig as it was spam, didn't remove post content to as not to make the following post seem out of place. It's one of those spammers that copies content from elsewhere on the board to make it seem relevant, then after their post has been there for a while they put ads in the sig.
joseph_sobora

Post by joseph_sobora »

shahidjee wrote:Want to download Sneak Prevue LaserDiscs? I will maintain an index of all of the ones that are available in this post. If you have LaserDiscs that you would like me to include here, just let me know!
Ari already did a link a few months ago.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=351
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

joseph_sobora wrote:
shahidjee wrote:Want to download Sneak Prevue LaserDiscs? I will maintain an index of all of the ones that are available in this post. If you have LaserDiscs that you would like me to include here, just let me know!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=351
Except I haven't uploaded most of them yet! :oops: Really hoping to get it done soon.
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

AriX wrote:
joseph_sobora wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=351
Except I haven't uploaded most of them yet! :oops: Really hoping to get it done soon.
i have more music found.

Sky Red by VideoHelper. it was on the 2002 Sneak Prevue Laserdisc.

http://www.filedropper.com/vdlvh0101201