TV Station Simulator version 2 will be here later!!!

Talk about anything here.
angie2010

Re: TV Station Simulator version 2 will be here later!!!

Post by angie2010 »

mediabrat wrote:It's interesting that I would de-lurk on this thread rather than something, well, useful... :lol:

I kinda wonder if there's a language barrier and she's not promising us that she will provide this software, she's actually asking/demanding that someone here would write and release the software. (And speaking of language barrier, I butchered that, didn't I?)

Possible? Or am I just loopy? :lol:
So, i'm sorry, we will give us a download link for TVSS 2.0 soon

Thanks AriX.
That's Me
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

mediabrat wrote:It's interesting that I would de-lurk on this thread rather than something, well, useful... :lol:

I kinda wonder if there's a language barrier and she's not promising us that she will provide this software, she's actually asking/demanding that someone here would write and release the software. (And speaking of language barrier, I butchered that, didn't I?)

Possible? Or am I just loopy? :lol:
Haha. It's a reasonable hypothesis. (And no, you didn't butcher that, it was fine grammatically as far as I can tell.) But I don't think that's really the case. The user in question, I believe, is named Kaylor. His YouTube account is BRANDASHQ5. He is autistic. I don't really understand why he is doing this, but I think it is more of a fantasy thing for him; he is posting this stuff because he would like it to be true.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Kaylor, feel free to correct me here.
angie2010

Post by angie2010 »

Thank you AriX, we can't wait for the new version of TVSS starting soon.

Oh, and you can update the XML files as well.

Thanks again.
That's Me
tin

Post by tin »

LOL! now this really is confusing :)

How did it turn round to you doing the TVSS version 2, Arix? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: