New Here

Talk about anything here.
prevueguidefan90

New Here

Post by prevueguidefan90 »

My name is Mitzi and I have loved Prevue Guide since I first saw it back in '89. I have bits and pieces of it on my old VHS tapes. Looking back on it, I wish I had taped more. It's just one of those channels I thought that would last forever and never change but of course I was wrong. Comcast had Prevue Guide since '87, if I recall but back then, it was Electronic Program Guide, I think and there was no previews or commercials viewed. Just the guide that scrolled from the top of the screen to the bottom. Comcast got rid of Prevue Guide (TV Guide Channel then) back in July of 2002. I miss P.G. and wish it was still P.G. and not "TV Guide Channel".

I have seen people my their own Prevue Guides and I would love to make my own but I am not very smart when it comes to computers. I did attempt to make a few Prevue Guide videos using others' old videos of P.G. I found on YouTube. I used VideoPad Video Editor to make my own. Here's a sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVPgVDsz9wM It's not perfect but it's the best that I can do. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself. Glad to be here. :D
AriX
Site Admin

Re: New Here

Post by AriX »

Welcome!

I do remember you had uploaded a lot of clips to YouTube, but they got taken down at some point because your account was suspended. It would be awesome, if you still have those VHS tapes, to upload some more of that video! :)