The Sims watch prevue guide lol.

Talk about anything here.
kwest93

The Sims watch prevue guide lol.

Post by kwest93 »

funny trick i did was make them watch prevue guide. :)

Matthew Joseph

Re: The Sims watch prevue guide lol.

Post by Matthew Joseph »

(Laughs)
Very good image about that, I never see this is in my whole life for that guide. I wonder if TV Guide Network will bring back Prevue Networks Inc. because it is for sale said by Lions Gate and we might return the navy Amiga guide for real!!! :) (LOL)
I'm a guy who loves Prevue/TVGC and other stuff like Power Rangers etc.
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

Matthew Joseph wrote:(Laughs)
Very good image about that, I never see this is in my whole life for that guide. I wonder if TV Guide Network will bring back Prevue Networks Inc. because it is for sale said by Lions Gate and we might return the navy Amiga guide for real!!! :) (LOL)

Cool! now all they need to do is keep whatever TV guide Channel Shows but the guide on the bottom followed by those interrupting Local Commercials if your watching Basic Cable. and it might come back but in HD. chances are they might do it like ESPN Graphics at 60FPS powered by Adobe Flashtm technology.
Matthew Joseph

Post by Matthew Joseph »

kwest93 wrote: Cool! now all they need to do is keep whatever TV guide Channel Shows but the guide on the bottom followed by those interrupting Local Commercials if your watching Basic Cable. and it might come back but in HD. chances are they might do it like ESPN Graphics at 60FPS powered by Adobe Flashtm technology.
It might be coming soon. I have a drawing about it, but I'm not gonna show it to all. It is about the future TV Guide Network HD with 150 minutes of scheduling like this:

[ 2:40:19 pm] [ 2:30p ] [ 3:00p ] [ 3:30p ] [ 4:00p ] [ 4:30p ]

And where is angie2010? He said that the TV Simulator v. 2 will be here September of last year but where is it????
I'm a guy who loves Prevue/TVGC and other stuff like Power Rangers etc.
joseph_sobora

Post by joseph_sobora »

Matthew Joseph wrote:
kwest93 wrote: Cool! now all they need to do is keep whatever TV guide Channel Shows but the guide on the bottom followed by those interrupting Local Commercials if your watching Basic Cable. and it might come back but in HD. chances are they might do it like ESPN Graphics at 60FPS powered by Adobe Flashtm technology.
It might be coming soon. I have a drawing about it, but I'm not gonna show it to all. It is about the future TV Guide Network HD with 150 minutes of scheduling like this:

[ 2:40:19 pm] [ 2:30p ] [ 3:00p ] [ 3:30p ] [ 4:00p ] [ 4:30p ]
Also, have current movie trailers and commercials of all cable channels on there and Local Ad Music as well. Then, the channel will be complete!