New youtube videos

Discuss the awesomeness of the Prevue Channel, Prevue Interactive, Prevue Networks/United Video Satellite Group, TV Guide Inc., etc. right here.
Win95Setup

Re: New youtube videos

Post by Win95Setup »

I found this short video on advertising on the EPG Sr.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYrNEkS_RYQ
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

Win95Setup wrote:I found this short video on advertising on the EPG Sr.
[url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYrNEkS_RYQ/url]
OMG they had a Radio Version Of this Commercial!
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

nwgatwcfan wrote:
JFR_SneakPrevue98 wrote: Well my Cable System was usually slow for getting the latest cable related technology. It took about 3 years or so to get WWE's SVOD channel added to Charter On Demand and I think it was around either WrestleMania 24 or the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania. This past Thursday we just got online scheduling for recording a TV Show via the Internet for Motorola DVRs. As you can tell Charter for the Northern Michigan region gets almost everything last. Charter employees up here in Northern Michigan are having problems with TiVO.
Don't be too sure about that. We have Charter here in NW GA and we are still waiting for SDV to be rolled out. We still have 68 analog channels. We also do not have the full selection of HD channels either. We haven't had any channel additions in over a year.

I feel your pain though....

Thanks,
Steven
wow looks like georgia still has technology from 2004!
nwgatwcfan

Post by nwgatwcfan »

kwest93 wrote:
nwgatwcfan wrote:
wow looks like georgia still has technology from 2004!
More like 1998...

I'm tempted to do this... "Charter, this is 1998 calling.. we want our cable back!" :D

Steven
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

Win95Setup wrote:I found this short video on advertising on the EPG Sr.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYrNEkS_RYQ
Great find! This is really cool. I knew that the EPG logo had the same typeface as the Prevue logo, but I didn't know that it was ever used on-air. And interesting to see that they called it "The EPG" (I had seen that mentioned in a press release before). And that '80s jingle...
tin

Post by tin »

that is cool :)
Bolt96

Post by Bolt96 »

Very cool! Thanks for posting!
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

Guess what guys! i found an old 2003 Tape laying around and found this...i think i might put on a video on it.

this only had a few seconds though...well this was on an entire tape...someone wanted to tape the music that was on it.

Screenshots:

JFR_SneakPrevue98

New youtube videos

Post by JFR_SneakPrevue98 »

kwest93 wrote:Guess what guys! i found an old 2003 Tape laying around and found this...i think i might put on a video on it.

this only had a few seconds though...well this was on an entire tape...someone wanted to tape the music that was on it.

Screenshots:

I remember the tan version of the i-Guide (formerly TV Guide Interactive). I always thought the tan version was bland.
Jed "Sneak Prevue Fan" Raybould
You're Watching Sneak Prevue.
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

JFR_SneakPrevue98 wrote:
kwest93 wrote:Guess what guys! i found an old 2003 Tape laying around and found this...i think i might put on a video on it.

Screenshots:

I remember the tan version of the i-Guide (formerly TV Guide Interactive). I always thought the tan version was bland.
here's a little video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rTuAL81LSI