how do i create a channel?

Discuss the reverse engineering and emulation (as opposed to simulation) of any sort of Prevue hardware, including Atari-based and Amiga-based EPG channels and the Amiga-based Prevue/TV Guide channels.
kwest93

how do i create a channel?

Post by kwest93 »

what if i wanted to add a channel is their a format i have to make in order to add to curday.dat?
karen

Re: how do i create a channel?

Post by karen »

If the results is a no, reply to me and give the curday.dat file in a .zip mode so that I, woddfellow2 or any users can check the file and give it back to you if necessary. (Note: Click on "Upload Attachment" when replying your post, you can put also the .zip file on MediaFire, 4shared or dropbox but not on paid-surveyed file sharing websites. And if you don't know how to put a file to a .zip file
Matthew Joseph

Post by Matthew Joseph »

(AriX, another spam user is in this forum. Please delete this post and ban please this user..)

By the way in a off-topic, should we make the question more harder in the sign-up form, this piece of spams make me so ANGRY!!!!!!! :evil:
I'm a guy who loves Prevue/TVGC and other stuff like Power Rangers etc.
tin

Post by tin »

Spotted, but that's a pretty sophisticated spam if it really is a spam. We have some users here that make about the same amount of sense so I left it.

<edit> Now I look at it, it kinda looks more like a spam, but that really is sophisticated!! referring to files and users already mentioned in other posts?!! :evil:
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

Haha, it's not that sophisticated, it basically just re-posted a random portion of another post. Banned.
tin

Post by tin »

Aha! the bloody cheek of it :)
Matthew Joseph

Post by Matthew Joseph »

TBH in a off-topic way, do you remember Karen from SpongeBob SquarePants. Is she a computer robot??
kwest93 wrote:what if i wanted to add a channel is their a format i have to make in order to add to curday.dat?
kwest93, to add a channel, you must follow the code:

Code: Select all

[   2 ......CBS006.KCBS....................00...CBS006
In the hex editor, it will form as:

Code: Select all

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 A2 FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 82 FF FF
More information about this one is on the links here and here.
I'm a guy who loves Prevue/TVGC and other stuff like Power Rangers etc.