A step by step video of setting up Prevue Guide Emulator

Discuss the reverse engineering and emulation (as opposed to simulation) of any sort of Prevue hardware, including Atari-based and Amiga-based EPG channels and the Amiga-based Prevue/TV Guide channels.
PrevueComKid

A step by step video of setting up Prevue Guide Emulator

Post by PrevueComKid »

Is there a step-by-step tutorial video of how to setup Prevue Guide Emulator using WinUAE properly? If not, AriX, please upload and post it using YouTube. I appreciate your cooperation. Thanks.
Last edited by PrevueComKid on Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
nwgatwcfan

Re: A step by step video of setting up Prevue Guide Emulator

Post by nwgatwcfan »

Since when do you come into a chat and be so rude about telling someone to post a video about a program that he hasn't worked on.

This program would happen to be my creation and, at this point, I haven't had the time to put together a full documentation. Heck, I am still trying to find time to fix some issues from where I lost the original source code during a hard drive crash.

And I can probably speak for most of the people on this forum, this isn't our entire lives here. We all have jobs or school that we have to do first and this comes secondary. This is our hobby, not a job.

So before you ever go into another website or blog and demand something like that again, you need to think twice and ask questions politely.

Thank you for understanding,
PrevueComKid

Post by PrevueComKid »

Almost 10 years ago. I wasn’t being so rude, I just would like AriX to post and upload a step-by-step video of how to setup and run Prevue Guide Emulator using WinUAE via YouTube after recording it. Do you mind if I can speak to him, please?
PajamaDarkness

Post by PajamaDarkness »

PrevueComKid wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:39 am Almost 10 years ago. I wasn’t being so rude, I just would like AriX to post and upload a step-by-step video of how to setup and run Prevue Guide Emulator using WinUAE via YouTube after recording it. Do you mind if I can speak to him, please?
Can't you just be patient?? Things like this take time, y'know.
PajamaFrix
Prevuing since 2015.
tin

Post by tin »

Sorry man this is probably never going to happen. We don't get enough time to crack on with what we'd like to do with PG, never mind creating videos.

I did a guide a while back here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1873 - take a look and see if you can follow it along from scratch.