Amiga disassembly

Discuss the reverse engineering and emulation (as opposed to simulation) of any sort of Prevue hardware, including Atari-based and Amiga-based EPG channels and the Amiga-based Prevue/TV Guide channels.
Matthew Joseph

Re: Amiga disassembly

Post by Matthew Joseph »

tin wrote:Hey, I might actually be in the same boat as you Arix. Might be a big change in circumstances later this summer, that MIGHT afford me some time :)
Yup, it is. Are you gonna try to continue reverse-engineering the Atari???
I'm a guy who loves Prevue/TVGC and other stuff like Power Rangers etc.
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

tin wrote:Hey, I might actually be in the same boat as you Arix. Might be a big change in circumstances later this summer, that MIGHT afford me some time :)
Sounds good! It'd be cool to work together on this, we have both spent so much time on it and done some cool stuff :)
tin

Post by tin »

AriX wrote:
Sounds good! It'd be cool to work together on this, we have both spent so much time on it and done some cool stuff :)
Yeah I would actually like all the time spent on it resulting in something that's of use!! :mrgreen:
tin

Post by tin »

Matthew Joseph wrote:Yup, it is. Are you gonna try to continue reverse-engineering the Atari???
Yeah that is the first thing I'd like to definitely finish off.