What are you doing today?

Talk about anything here.
PrevueFanatic

What are you doing today?

Post by PrevueFanatic »

Since Off-Topic most of the time is not Really off topic and for the most part is half on-topic half not even close, I've decided to make a thread about our days!

My Day so far is going good, how about yours?
We Are What's On.
Don't really come on often, i guess it's time to change that.
AriX
Site Admin

Re: What are you doing today?

Post by AriX »

It's great, thanks for asking :)

Working on trying to get CTRL data working on Amiga ESQ so that I can emulate the top half video feed of the Prevue Channel (sorry if that's too on topic...)
tin

Post by tin »

HAHA! well today I'm busy doing powerpoints for a presentation on Monday, but.... to swing it back on topic :D .... I recently got the A2000 and A4000 out of storage and they're sat here in the office. I got a couple of A2232 serial cards (same as in Sneak Prevue), a CD player that's controllable by RS-232 and a ZZ9000 (HDMI output graphics card for bigbox amigas). These are all intended to fit together to run a prevue guide and a sneak prevue install if at all possible.. but a bit later, progress will be slow!
Matthew Joseph

Post by Matthew Joseph »

Just came out from semi-retirement from this forum to do this. I miss this forum since I last posted a reply in 2015 (so that five years from this one) due to social media and all that school stuff that I'm juggling with. Now I'm currently a freelance Power Rangers fan (go Megaforce and Gia! <3) [I stopped watching PR after Mystic Force, until I saw Ciara Hanna :lol:] lol.
tin

Post by tin »

Haha! you'll never escape the clutches of this forum :) :)
Matthew Joseph

Post by Matthew Joseph »

tin wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:25 pm Haha! you'll never escape the clutches of this forum :) :)
Yes!!!!!! It's true. I miss the gang!