Sup guys

Talk about anything here.
LocalH

Sup guys

Post by LocalH »

It's been a while. Been busy with random stuff. Noticed that I still had the mod powers that AriX gave me when he went away for a little bit, and since I see a few spammers posts (even in some old threads), I figured I'd take it upon myself to clean some of it up a little bit. AriX, if you would like someone with a bit more power to occasionally come by and clean up, I put myself forth for limited admin power - I don't want the power to make any real changes on the board, just to ban spammers, which I don't believe I can do now.

Still wish we could find a copy of the older Prevue/EPG Amiga software. Always did like the old-style graphics.
AriX
Site Admin

Re: Sup guys

Post by AriX »

Hey LocalH, great to have you around again.

I usually keep an eye on the forum and clean up any spam, but I've been especially busy the past few weeks (started freshman year of college), so perhaps I missed some stuff. I appreciate your offer; if things get out of hand I might take you up on it. In the mean time, please let me know if there's anyone that should be banned!

I wish we could too!
tin

Re: Sup guys

Post by tin »

How do both?

Yeah I'm the same, no time but check in pretty often, and do spam cleaning for a laugh these days it seems.

I do however have my A4000Ts out of storage ready for a bit of action so you never know if some spare time comes along!! :)