Amazing...3 years of being a member of this forum

Talk about anything here.
nwgatwcfan

Amazing...3 years of being a member of this forum

Post by nwgatwcfan »

I know this is off topic, but I just realized that I have been a part of this for three years now. I have learned so much in the course of these three years about Prevue Guide, the Amiga, the Atari 8-bit system, emulators, serial commands, and C#. What I didn't think would be possible a long time ago when I watched the channel as a kid and teenager, it is amazing today. For everyone that has taken the time to put this together and find all of the information as you have been able to, I can't thank you enough.

I am still hoping that everyone still has a lot of interest in the software. If only there was an easier way to set up the control commands in C# for my program.....I am still trying to figure that one out. Also, I would like to know if any more commands have been reversed-engineered just yet that have not been looked at previously?

Again, I really appreciate all of this. And I hope to be part of this when everything is figured out. Thank you very much,

Steven
AriX
Site Admin

Re: Amazing...3 years of being a member of this forum

Post by AriX »

I'm glad you've been a part of this too!

It's awesome that so many people shared our interest in this; we have accomplished so much as a community. I can't say that I have been able to reverse engineer any more commands lately but I hope to some time...
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

AriX wrote:I'm glad you've been a part of this too!

It's awesome that so many people shared our interest in this; we have accomplished so much as a community. I can't say that I have been able to reverse engineer any more commands lately but I hope to some time...
i agree. btw i am in the middle of recreating a beta file of curday.dat that will be all caps like in late prevue 93.
tin

Post by tin »

gotta echo the sentiments in here. Can't believe it's 3 years, and can't believe there's been no time to achieve anything in at least the last 2! Really don't know what's ahead of me at the moment, but I hope to be able to contribute something more in the next couple of months if time allows ;)
20CenturyFan

Post by 20CenturyFan »

I have been glad to be here for nearly 2 years now. I credit you guys for my ability to emulate the Prevue channel on my computer because I would never have discovered any of this by myself. The programming aspect was well beyond my capacity :lol: I am also glad to help in any way I can as well.
wcfields

Post by wcfields »

I just found this and am totally blown away. It's like my 9 year old dream come true