Mods

Talk about anything here.
AriX
Site Admin

Mods

Post by AriX »

Hey guys,

In the next few days I'm going to pick a few people to be moderators on these forums... Please note the people who have mod status are not in any way better than anyone else or necessarily contribute to this scene more than anyone else, they're just some random people I choose to help out (if they're willing of course). Just putting that out there :p
AriX
Site Admin

Re: Mods

Post by AriX »

Forums are a bit dead right now, so I'll revisit this a little later I guess.
tin

Post by tin »

Aye, I guess we've temporarily run out of stuff to talk about. I hope to remedy this soon :)
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

tin wrote:Aye, I guess we've temporarily run out of stuff to talk about. I hope to remedy this soon :)
Yay :D
LocalH

Post by LocalH »

Yeah, I haven't tried booting it back up on my Amiga yet. Still looking for a tool usable on the A500's trapdoor expansion (which is identical to the stock A2000's fast RAM and clock setup) so that I can clear it 100%.
tin

Post by tin »

tin wrote:Aye, I guess we've temporarily run out of stuff to talk about. I hope to remedy this soon :)
Sorry dudes, it's going to be quite a while longer, I've recently run out of hours I can fritter away disassembling atari code :) Hope to find a few spare ones soon that may lead to a breakthrough.....