First Time with Prevue.

Talk about anything here.
kwest93

First Time with Prevue.

Post by kwest93 »

Hello! its an honor to join the prevue guide. ive seen it myself with with winuae and i was amazed how it really works. the only note is making my own listings like so wont work. im getting there. i used to be in my room with Comcast on channel 2 now 21 in Sacramento,CA and always watched prevue. the only things i was looking for was cartoons. i was about 5 or 6 back in 1998-1999. now 18. heheh. i also had a fascination with the scrambled channels witch were HBO and MAX. along with prevue i was horrified when it dissapear because we had no boxes. my favorite prevue time period was around 97. and 97 had the best music Ive heard. they kinda changed it up a bit in the Sacramento area.like for instance sneak prevue but full songs during the listings. and the weather channel music. i have some recorded and i might post them in the near future. P.S. maybe some international versions of the prevue soundtrack. the worst part about prevue was its downfall i watched from 1991 and it sucked real bad! the entire channel crashed! i wonder what the people at home were doing. they were probably pissed off because they dont know what was on. some probably called to fix the problem but that never worked i could see according to happyfunball on youtube. but some were probably lucky they had the tv guide magazines. and i just want to say thanks!