Going Away

Talk about anything here.
AriX
Site Admin

Going Away

Post by AriX »

I'm going to be in South Africa with little to no internet access from July 6th to July 31st. I will finally be shutting off my Amiga, which has been dutily churning out the Prevue Channel for a while now, and obviously I won't be able to check what's going on here much.

In case something goes wrong, my friend Ben Feldman is taking care of my servers, so feel free to PM him (he is a user here, look him up under "Members") if you need to. If something strange is going on here on the forums, your friendly mod team consists of tin and LocalH.

Thanks!
joseph_sobora

Re: Going Away

Post by joseph_sobora »

Good Luck, Ari! Hope you have a nice vacation in South Africa!

BTW, will you still be taking a chance working on those Sneak Prevue Laserdiscs before you leave or maybe after you come back (since it will be a long while)? I know you've been busy a lot lately.
AriX
Site Admin

Re: Going Away

Post by AriX »

joseph_sobora wrote:BTW, will you still be taking a chance working on those Sneak Prevue Laserdiscs before you leave or maybe after you come back (since it will be a long while)? I know you've been busy a lot lately.
I'm currently in Ocean City, which is why I haven't been able to upload any video (internet is too slow). I hope to get most of it up before July 6th though - I'm getting back home tomorrow.