TV Station Simulator version 2 will be here later!!!

Talk about anything here.
AriX
Site Admin

Re: TV Station Simulator version 2 is here!!!

Post by AriX »

angie2010 wrote:And don't forget, this Mid-September, we will upgrade TVSS to version 2, so make sure to upgrade by mid-september!!!

Again, Thanks,
Kaylor
I... think you've made you point.
tin

Re: TV Station Simulator version 2 is here!!!

Post by tin »

Can we rename this thread to "...will be here later!!!" anyway? :mrgreen:
angie2010

Re: TV Station Simulator version 2 will be here later!!!

Post by angie2010 »

Just a reminder, TVSS will fully upgrade to version 2 starting this next week, OK?
Thanks!!!
That's Me
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

angie2010 wrote:Just a reminder, TVSS will fully upgrade to version 2 starting this next week, OK?
Thanks!!!
It's been a week... Where's my TVSS version 2? :evil:

On another note, I hope I don't get banned for putting the ingredients of a spiderweb: http://www.drinkswap.com/how/spider's-web.htm
tin

Post by tin »

AriX wrote: It's been a week... Where's my TVSS version 2? :evil:

On another note, I hope I don't get banned for putting the ingredients of a spiderweb: http://www.drinkswap.com/how/spider's-web.htm
That is IT AriX. You were warned not to post the ingredients of a spiderweb. You are banned (from your own forum) :)
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

tin wrote:That is IT AriX. You were warned not to post the ingredients of a spiderweb. You are banned (from your own forum) :)
:evil: now where will I talk about how awesome Prevue is? :P
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

AriX wrote:
tin wrote:That is IT AriX. You were warned not to post the ingredients of a spiderweb. You are banned (from your own forum) :)
:evil: now where will I talk about how awesome Prevue is? :P
yeah,must have been cancelled because its not working all i get is color bars anyway i must be doing it wrong......
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

kwest93 wrote:yeah,must have been cancelled because its not working all i get is color bars anyway i must be doing it wrong......
I don't mean to be rude (but I will anyway). Why do we keep getting such clueless users? Is it a language barrier? Is it that obscure TV channels attract a socially-inept (or, dare I say it, autistic) audience? I don't understand.
Bolt96

Post by Bolt96 »

AriX wrote:
kwest93 wrote:yeah,must have been cancelled because its not working all i get is color bars anyway i must be doing it wrong......
I don't mean to be rude (but I will anyway). Why do we keep getting such clueless users? Is it a language barrier? Is it that obscure TV shows attract a socially-inept (or, dare I say it, autistic) audience? I don't understand.
Funny I was just beginning to wonder the same thing...For some reason I think your second point may be almost dead-on. It's really a mystery to me. I don't know if you have experienced a similar situation on YouTube, but I am constantly being annoyed and harassed by certain users who don't seem to be quite..up to par if you catch my drift. One user in particular seems to be absolutely convinced I have a Sneak P laserdisc from 1996 (after stating several times that I do not posses as such), and frequently threatens me to upload something I do not have. It's honestly quite sad.
nwgatwcfan

Post by nwgatwcfan »

Bolt96 wrote:
AriX wrote:
I don't mean to be rude (but I will anyway). Why do we keep getting such clueless users? Is it a language barrier? Is it that obscure TV shows attract a socially-inept (or, dare I say it, autistic) audience? I don't understand.
Funny I was just beginning to wonder the same thing...For some reason I think your second point may be almost dead-on. It's really a mystery to me. I don't know if you have experienced a similar situation on YouTube, but I am constantly being annoyed and harassed by certain users who don't seem to be quite..up to par if you catch my drift. One user in particular seems to be absolutely convinced I have a Sneak P laserdisc from 1996 (after stating several times that I do not posses as such), and frequently threatens me to upload something I do not have. It's honestly quite sad.
I have a coworker that came up with a good line, a few of these people are "a few french fries short of a happy meal"...

I know for me personally, I liked the original Prevue Guide. I am having a lot of fun figuring the software out and being able to share the information. A few posed questions isn't that bad either. It makes me think about something other than home or work...

For some people in the group, though, I think they don't take this seriously or take it too seriously. And some just want attention and don't care what the forum is about. They write just to write and cause conflict.