Old Cable Channel Lineups from the 1990s

Talk about anything here.
JFR_SneakPrevue98

Old Cable Channel Lineups from the 1990s

Post by JFR_SneakPrevue98 »

Does anybody know where to find old cable channel lineups from the 1990s? There are two lineups I would like to find which are from my hometown (Cadillac, MI) and for a city about an hour north.
Jed "Sneak Prevue Fan" Raybould
You're Watching Sneak Prevue.
Matthew Joseph

Re: Old Cable Channel Lineups from the 1990s

Post by Matthew Joseph »

Seems like buying a hard-to-find baseball card that is not available nationwide.

These old listings (you mean the old TV Guide mags right?) from the 80s or 90s may be found in some bargain stores. However, beware that not all bargain stores do have older magazines from before. I do recall once reading a rare 1990's Archie comic (go Riverdale!) bought in 2006/2007 and still kept it in my house even until now. Sadly thought in a different perspective, if you go to some bargain stores, you may not get or see older magazines dating back to 1989 below due to age and stocks.

Or try going to your cousins or neighbors and try an attic and look for old collections of magazines like TV Guide. But wear your mask! Don't contract dust and COVID anywhere don't you?
CPLANAS1985

Re: Old Cable Channel Lineups from the 1990s

Post by CPLANAS1985 »

JFR_SneakPrevue98 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:18 pm Does anybody know where to find old cable channel lineups from the 1990s? There are two lineups I would like to find which are from my hometown (Cadillac, MI) and for a city about an hour north.
I don't know about TV Guide per say... But you could try searching Newspapers.com... Fair warning... You will require a paid subscription for unlimited access...
Carlos Planas, Jr.
Instagram: @CPLANAS1985
Facebook: @CPLANAS1985
YouTube: @CPLANAS1985
DeviantArt: @CPLANAS1985
Logopedia: @CPLANAS1985