Sneak Prevue Now Simulated

Discuss Prevue simulation here.
kwest93

Sneak Prevue Now Simulated

Post by kwest93 »

I decided to put an idea to sneak prevue. the date and time were missing but still remains the way it should be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiI1Ccj- ... er&list=UL
JFR_SneakPrevue98

Sneak Prevue Now Emulated.

Post by JFR_SneakPrevue98 »

Sweet. What did you use to emulate Sneak Prevue?
Jed "Sneak Prevue Fan" Raybould
You're Watching Sneak Prevue.
tin

Re: Sneak Prevue Now Emulated.

Post by tin »

SIMULATED not emulated!!
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

tin wrote:SIMULATED not emulated!!
I apologize for this SIMULATED not emulated ill change that right now.
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

tin wrote:SIMULATED not emulated!!
Moved accordingly.
tin

Re: Sneak Prevue Now Simulated

Post by tin »

Lol!!! Sorry if it looked like I was shouting promise I wasn't ;-)
20CenturyFan

Post by 20CenturyFan »

You did this in Powerpoint, correct? From what I have heard before, I do believe there is a way to insert the date/time into your "presentation" and have it update after each slide change, or even insert an HTML/Web based "applet" into it and have it function while it is running. I never did it myself, but I remember reading about it a couple years ago. I'd take a browse on your search engine and see if you can come across it. Best of luck!
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

20CenturyFan wrote:You did this in Powerpoint, correct? From what I have heard before, I do believe there is a way to insert the date/time into your "presentation" and have it update after each slide change, or even insert an HTML/Web based "applet" into it and have it function while it is running. I never did it myself, but I remember reading about it a couple years ago. I'd take a browse on your search engine and see if you can come across it. Best of luck!
thanks i was only trying to help. and yes guys i was trying to to the date but it was just hard for me to get the Date and time right I'll probably fix it later.
20CenturyFan

Post by 20CenturyFan »

kwest93 wrote: thanks i was only trying to help. and yes guys i was trying to to the date but it was just hard for me to get the Date and time right I'll probably fix it later.
Just trying to help too! I know what you mean by the date... I tried to make my own (mock) community bulletin once that carried the date and time... I couldn't figure it out either. :lol:
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

20CenturyFan wrote:
kwest93 wrote: thanks i was only trying to help. and yes guys i was trying to to the date but it was just hard for me to get the Date and time right I'll probably fix it later.
Just trying to help too! I know what you mean by the date... I tried to make my own (mock) community bulletin once that carried the date and time... I couldn't figure it out either. :lol:
ok good. and later i will try to fix the date and time probably do a 2002 titlecard AND i will also post more music in my other thread not heard on video tapes posted on youtube along with it. as for that thing you said about HTML/web based ill look into it tonight.