PGweb code

Discuss Prevue simulation here.
tin

Re: PGweb code

Post by tin »

I'm doing a little bit of work on this here and there, and a bit of work on the server side of stuff too, if anyone's interested :)
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

tin wrote:I'm doing a little bit of work on this here and there, and a bit of work on the server side of stuff too, if anyone's interested :)
Sweet! Keep us updated!
CPLANAS1985

Post by CPLANAS1985 »

Can you make a "how-to" video on YouTube please!?!?
tin

Post by tin »

Just updated index.html with a hack to stop the font check code working. It checked the properties of the original bitmap font that @rudyvalencia had made, to see if it has the proper fonts available, and this failed both in checking the font name and the dimensions since the new truetype fonts were created. I think therefore if you installed and ran pgweb without anything than the original "PrevueC" and "finalH26f" installed it would look all weird.

I was working on the code to improve the check (and debug a couple of other things) but have not finished that yet.

Just replace index.html with the attached.
Attachments
index.rar
(16.19 KiB) Downloaded 263 times
tin

Post by tin »

CPLANAS1985 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:53 pm Can you make a "how-to" video on YouTube please!?!?
no sorry :) install apache webserver on your machine and read the notes/readme in the archives!