Prevue Simulator Preview

Discuss Prevue simulation here.
Bolt96

Re: Prevue Simulator Preview

Post by Bolt96 »

AriX wrote:
Bolt96 wrote:Okay one word: AWESOME!!! Very much improved! If you want a better font though check your PM. ;)
Thanks for the font, although the font I'm using in my latest revision is STAR 4, which seemed to go better with Prevue than the STAR 3000 font. I'll take another look though.
Well before I say anything I want to wish you a very Image Hope all is going well!!! :D

And about the font, if you want an eye to eye comparison, I made a few images into compare what the different fonts would be like below. I know they're not perfect but you kinda get the idea.

The Original:
Here's the 3000:

Both fonts are good but I think the 3000 font may be closer because it's even more "blocky" like the prevue font than the STAR 4. IDK what do you think?
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

lol, it's not my birthday, this forum is stupid, I'm still 15 :)
Anyway, maybe it would be better, I'll take a look and see if I can do a side-by-side comparison.
Bolt96

Post by Bolt96 »

Oh lol, but anyway now i'm trying to find out what the font was on the blue guide. I've posted on various font id sites so i'm just waiting for responses. I also know somebody who's willing to develop a font for a few buck$, and I'd be willing to pay if nobody can identify it. I'll check back here in a few days and give you the updates.

Oh and about the 3000/4000 fonts, you actually might be better just keeping the 4000 font and just increase the font size because the 3000 font only supports upper case, or if you did decide on going w/ the 3000 then you may want to use the 4000 for the top half...
DeathMetalDave

Post by DeathMetalDave »

I agree with bolt about the font. I think the STAR 3 font may be better than STAR 4. And if you want lowercase for the top half you can try the "STAR 3 Terminal" font.
bjbarnett_2009

Post by bjbarnett_2009 »

Can we have the Prevue Simulator please?
Bolt96

Post by Bolt96 »

Bolt96 wrote:Oh lol, but anyway now i'm trying to find out what the font was on the blue guide. I've posted on various font id sites so i'm just waiting for responses. I also know somebody who's willing to develop a font for a few buck$, and I'd be willing to pay if nobody can identify it. I'll check back here in a few days and give you the updates.

Oh and about the 3000/4000 fonts, you actually might be better just keeping the 4000 font and just increase the font size because the 3000 font only supports upper case, or if you did decide on going w/ the 3000 then you may want to use the 4000 for the top half...
Okay great news!! I talked to my friend and he is currently developing both the font in the guide and the blue grid! Idk if you already had a font in mind for the blue guide but let me know what you think. Personally i think the blue grid font could be a lot better but the guide font is pretty good.

I attached some screenshots of his progress on both fonts.
Attachments
Font update.JPG
Font update.JPG (131.44 KiB) Viewed 10389 times
prevueguideads.jpg
prevueguideads.jpg (108.56 KiB) Viewed 10389 times
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

Bolt96 wrote:
Bolt96 wrote:Oh lol, but anyway now i'm trying to find out what the font was on the blue guide. I've posted on various font id sites so i'm just waiting for responses. I also know somebody who's willing to develop a font for a few buck$, and I'd be willing to pay if nobody can identify it. I'll check back here in a few days and give you the updates.

Okay great news!! I talked to my friend and he is currently developing both the font in the guide and the blue grid! Idk if you already had a font in mind for the blue guide but let me know what you think. Personally i think the blue grid font could be a lot better but the guide font is pretty good.

I attached some screenshots of his progress on both fonts.
Wow, those look amazing. Tell him to keep up the good work, and I can't wait!

Unfortunately over the next couple of months I won't have time to work on the simulator, since I really need to focus on some more important projects. I will return to it though.
bjbarnett_2009

Post by bjbarnett_2009 »

But don't worry, you can still have the Prevue Smulator

Can we have a download link?