[Download] Sneak Prevue LaserDiscs

Discuss the awesomeness of the Prevue Channel, Prevue Interactive, Prevue Networks/United Video Satellite Group, TV Guide Inc., etc. right here.
AriX
Site Admin

Re: [Download] Sneak Prevue LaserDiscs

Post by AriX »

tvshowkid wrote:Well that's how the video file was when it was sent to me. Maybe you could do better because i have the playback disc. I can make an iso file and you can download it and you can go from there. What do you think?
That'd be helpful, yeah! Though the issue may be with the capture itself. Who sent you the video file?
tvshowkid

Post by tvshowkid »

A fellow youtuber named OldPangYau, He actually help me get to get 2 laserdisc. I know it's not the best job but lucky for me he sent me the dvd playback as well. So i will try to upload the iso on mediafire tomorrow morning because i'm calling it a night. But well keep in touch tomorrow.
joseph_sobora

Post by joseph_sobora »

AriX wrote: This capture seems to be pretty poor quality - bad framerate especially. Can you link me to the source content - where did Bolt96 post this originally?
Back in September, 2011, he originally uploaded a DVD Copy and sent it to Megaupload before it got shut down. I burnt the copy on my DVD and saved it ever since. To be fair, I ripped this from a crappy DVD ripper software. The quality isn't 100% perfect! Maybe someday you could contact "Bolt96" to see if he could make a DVD Copy off it and upload it. Cause, I don't know how to do that.
cmcrulz95

Post by cmcrulz95 »

Great upload! Thanks.
tvshowkid

Post by tvshowkid »

Guys i couldn't upload the iso but im going to try to encode the laserdisc i've posted myself and i'll see what i can do. And i will try to get it in great quality.
tvshowkid

Post by tvshowkid »

Guys i couldn't get the iso to upload nor i could encode it myself besides when i was try to encode it, it looks worse. So sorry guys but cant say i tried.
joseph_sobora

Post by joseph_sobora »

That's okay, "tvshowkid". When I downloaded the original footage you uploaded, it looks and plays a lot normal and was way better than the streaming video itself on Mediafire. I think it only has problems with the way the video is played on there. Sometimes, you can only hear the audio instead of the video. Other times when I refresh it, the video does play normally, but it does some weird pixelation. To be honest, it's better to download than to watch it on Mediafire. Just as long as I don't any problems with the Internet connection cutting off like I did yesterday morning.

BTW, will you still do the second Laserdisc footage that you were planning on?
Last edited by joseph_sobora on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
tvshowkid

Post by tvshowkid »

Sure but again the video file will be the same as the last one i post but i guess its better than nothing. Look for it tomorrow.
cmcrulz95

Post by cmcrulz95 »

Maybe that's why I thought the quality was fine, because I downloaded it.
Sometimes, my computer just can't handle streaming.
dreamer

Post by dreamer »

I also just download, because flash-based video players get wonky when I wanna skip all over the place. :D