[Download] Sneak Prevue LaserDiscs

Discuss the awesomeness of the Prevue Channel, Prevue Interactive, Prevue Networks/United Video Satellite Group, TV Guide Inc., etc. right here.
tin

Re: [Download] Sneak Prevue LaserDiscs

Post by tin »

I recently heard about this "finding a LD in a pile of LPs" hence I now go to charity shops (UK closest thing to a thrift) and dig through the LPs. No chance of finding a prevue disc though unfortunately :(
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

angie2010 wrote:Ari, if you have the May 1995 Sneak Prevue LaserDisc, please let me know.
All of the LaserDiscs I own are in this post.
tin wrote:I recently heard about this "finding a LD in a pile of LPs" hence I now go to charity shops (UK closest thing to a thrift) and dig through the LPs. No chance of finding a prevue disc though unfortunately :(
Haha aww. I bet they are very rarely found… but I'm sure there are more out there. I think we'll find them.
infamous04

Post by infamous04 »

Ari, if you have the December 1995, August 1996, and November and December 1997 Sneak Prevue LaserDiscs, please let me know.
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

infamous04 wrote:Ari, if you have the December 1995, August 1996, and November and December 1997 Sneak Prevue LaserDiscs, please let me know.
What is happening.
tin

Post by tin »

I think angie2010 is posting as infamous04 is what's happening.
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

I'm now the proud owner of another Preuve LaserDisc - this one from August '97. I also have a DVD capture that the guy sent me of his May '97 disc (he didn't want to part with that one). Will be capturing and uploading soon!
kwest93

Post by kwest93 »

AriX wrote:I'm now the proud owner of another Preuve LaserDisc - this one from August '97. I also have a DVD capture that the guy sent me of his May '97 disc (he didn't want to part with that one). Will be capturing and uploading soon!
i have more music from the 2002 laserdisc on that lost music thread i posted a while ago.
tin

Post by tin »

AriX wrote:I'm now the proud owner of another Preuve LaserDisc - this one from August '97. I also have a DVD capture that the guy sent me of his May '97 disc (he didn't want to part with that one). Will be capturing and uploading soon!
Wow OK so the guy wants to keep some of the discs? why? is he a fan or just thinks they'll be more valuable soon? Has he let slip how he came across the discs? Just wondering if that might be a route to more info, or the massive warehouse piled high with prevue A2000s that we're still yet to stumble upon ;)
AriX
Site Admin

Post by AriX »

tin wrote:Wow OK so the guy wants to keep some of the discs? why? is he a fan or just thinks they'll be more valuable soon? Has he let slip how he came across the discs? Just wondering if that might be a route to more info, or the massive warehouse piled high with prevue A2000s that we're still yet to stumble upon ;)
He's just a LaserDisc collector and thought they were cool and wanted to keep them. I offered him a decent amount of $$ to take them all off his hands, but he wasn't going for it, haha. He was a super nice guy though, and provided a digital capture of the one he didn't want to give up.

He's the one who found them in the thrift shop ;)
joseph_sobora

Post by joseph_sobora »

AriX wrote:I'm now the proud owner of another Prevue LaserDisc - this one from August '97. I also have a DVD capture that the guy sent me of his May '97 disc (he didn't want to part with that one). Will be capturing and uploading soon!
Cool, I will love to see those two. May, 1997 Edition would be more interesting since it was my 12 birthday at the time. They would have more Sneak Prevue promos on both of them and many others. But, it's cool that he did want to keep that edition. It's definitely worth having!