[Download] Sneak Prevue LaserDiscs

Discuss the awesomeness of the Prevue Channel, Prevue Interactive, Prevue Networks/United Video Satellite Group, TV Guide Inc., etc. right here.
tvshowkid

Re: [Download] Sneak Prevue LaserDiscs

Post by tvshowkid »

April 1994
SneakPrevue-April271994-DVD.mpg_snapshot_00.02_[2013.12.26_12.45.37].png
SneakPrevue-April271994-DVD.mpg_snapshot_00.02_[2013.12.26_12.45.37].png (297.09 KiB) Viewed 13976 times
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/64hg3lub ... 94-DVD.mpg

Sorry guys the video file format is the same as the one i have posted before but its better than nothing. Enjoy
metrodetroiter

Post by metrodetroiter »

Really looking forward to seeing the August 1997 disc. I'll upload the rest of the Sneak Prevue footage I have soon, although much of it is from May 1997, which is already covered by the LD recently posted (although I suppose it's cool for people to see the broadcast footage).

I'm sure everyone knows how disc replication works, so it's safe to say there was excess copies of all LDs ever pressed. The question is: where'd they end up? I believe Ari said he knows former Prevue employees, and that would be a great question for them (if he hasn't asked already). While I'm sure most of them were destroyed, I'd have to believe there was someone there who kept something.

Either way, given the sheer volume of units, there must be multiple copies of all Sneak Prevue discs still floating around. I suppose it's just a matter of time.

I'd love to see the October/November 1997 discs, which are (or were) in the hands of an LD collector (http://www.lddb.com/laserdisc/45109/DD9 ... 97B-(1997)). Has anyone ever tried to contact him?
joseph_sobora

Post by joseph_sobora »

Good News, I found another "Sneak Prevue" Laserdisc footage from 1997. I went to a torrent website known as "MySpleen" and someone must have found a rare Laserdisc and made a DVD-R of it. Prior to the trailers of "Star Trek: First Contact" & "Beavis & Butthead Do America", I assume this must be from July, 1997 or so. Anyway, I'm downloading it right now and check it out. And will upload it on "Mediafire" very soon.
joseph_sobora

Post by joseph_sobora »

Now, I finishing downloading the full DVD-R, and I found out that there are two "Sneak Prevue" Laserdisc footages. One is indeed from 07-17-97 and the other is the one that Ari had already posted, which is from "05-01-97". What I did checked was that the May, 1997 Edition may not have any skipping errors whatsoever, so I'm not sure if its possible to do a re-upload of the same one. Who knows? Also, I can't wait to see the August, 1997 Edition that Ari has just to see the difference. But, there's one problem, I'm hoping that the July, 1997 Edition isn't the August one that he mentioned.
joseph_sobora

Post by joseph_sobora »

Attachments
7-17-97.jpg
7-17-97.jpg (67.69 KiB) Viewed 13833 times
tobbysneakprevue92

Post by tobbysneakprevue92 »

I love the Summer 1997 edition of Sneak Prevue. I converted and downloaded it to my flash drive because I'll capture new backgrounds and titlescreens. I couldn't have saw it without the help of thanking you guys for this LaserDisc. I could have thank you guys enough.
dreamer

Post by dreamer »

Joseph, thanks a lot for the upload! :)
joseph_sobora

Post by joseph_sobora »

tobbysneakprevue92 wrote:I love the Summer 1997 edition of Sneak Prevue. I converted and downloaded it to my flash drive because I'll capture new backgrounds and titlescreens. I couldn't have saw it without the help of thanking you guys for this LaserDisc. I could have thank you guys enough.
I'm glad you enjoy it! I was very surprised that I found that footage on a torrent site, because I didn't think anybody else would upload it. Prior to those Laserdiscs that have been saved.
dreamer wrote:Joseph, thanks a lot for the upload! :)
You're welcome, "dreamer"!
Kadeemluvmusic

Post by Kadeemluvmusic »

I wonder if you could put more Laserdisc Sneak Prevue videos.
infamous04

Post by infamous04 »

I was wondering if you could put more Laserdisc Sneak Prevue videos from 1993, 1995, 1996, and 1998 respectively.