Sneak Prevue Laserdisc!

Discuss the awesomeness of the Prevue Channel, Prevue Interactive, Prevue Networks/United Video Satellite Group, TV Guide Inc., etc. right here.
AriX
Site Admin
Posts: 783
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Sneak Prevue Laserdisc!

Post by AriX » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:17 pm

joseph_sobora wrote:Here's another one on ebay. It's from October 20, 1995.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sneak-Prevue-La ... 43b20b3599
Feel free to bid if any of you want it, but I am aiming to win it and I will happily upload the contents to the Internet for everyone to see.

EDIT: Well, I forgot to bid and didn't win it. Oh well. I hope that whoever won it enjoys it, and I hope they upload it so that we can all enjoy!

EDIT2: Hmm... looks like the person who bought it is someone who buys and resells LaserDiscs... so it will probably pop back up on eBay soon. I'll try to nab it then.
Don't worry, though, I do have some new stuff coming... and a lot of it:

Image

joseph_sobora
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Re: Sneak Prevue Laserdisc!

Post by joseph_sobora » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:36 pm

It's back on ebay, see if you have a chance!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sneak-Prevue-La ... 43b2596882

EDIT: Now, it's sold! I don't know if any member on here had bid it or got it now, but if would be nice if they showed pictures or video of it.

But, wait I found two of them on Laserdisc Database that's from October 16, 1997 and November 13, 1997.
http://www.lddb.com/laserdisc/45109/DD9 ... %281997%29
http://www.lddb.com/laserdisc/45110/DD3 ... %281997%29
Last edited by joseph_sobora on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bolt96
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 am

Re: Sneak Prevue Laserdisc!

Post by Bolt96 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Hey, anybody here manage to nab this one? I placed a few bids on it but was beaten out at the last second.

AriX
Site Admin
Posts: 783
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Sneak Prevue Laserdisc!

Post by AriX » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Bolt96 wrote:Hey, anybody here manage to nab this one? I placed a few bids on it but was beaten out at the last second.
Yep, I got it. Sorry about that. If I had known it was you, I would have let you get it! Let me know next time. I'm usually on top of all the eBay auctions.

Bolt96
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 am

Re: Sneak Prevue Laserdisc!

Post by Bolt96 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:23 pm

AriX wrote:
Bolt96 wrote:Hey, anybody here manage to nab this one? I placed a few bids on it but was beaten out at the last second.
Yep, I got it. Sorry about that. If I had known it was you, I would have let you get it! Let me know next time. I'm usually on top of all the eBay auctions.
Nah, it's cool. I'm just glad somebody here got it!

joseph_sobora
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Re: Sneak Prevue Laserdisc!

Post by joseph_sobora » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:01 pm

Bolt96 wrote:
AriX wrote:
Bolt96 wrote:Hey, anybody here manage to nab this one? I placed a few bids on it but was beaten out at the last second.
Yep, I got it. Sorry about that. If I had known it was you, I would have let you get it! Let me know next time. I'm usually on top of all the eBay auctions.
Nah, it's cool. I'm just glad somebody here got it!

It's been a week so far, but now that Ari has it. Will the actual footage be up for download?

AriX
Site Admin
Posts: 783
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Sneak Prevue Laserdisc!

Post by AriX » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:35 pm

joseph_sobora wrote:It's been a week so far, but now that Ari has it. Will the actual footage be up for download?
Image
http://cl.ly/image/2W1T110q1D1o

joseph_sobora
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Re: Sneak Prevue Laserdisc!

Post by joseph_sobora » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 pm

AriX wrote:
joseph_sobora wrote:It's been a week so far, but now that Ari has it. Will the actual footage be up for download?
Image
http://cl.ly/image/2W1T110q1D1o
Wow, I didn't know you have the early version of "Sneak Prevue" from 1993. That's awesome! I know that the same background was used in the WCW Superbrawl III Pay-Per-View Commercial from 1993. It's on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrjbSZBvZ4o

Therefore, I really hope to see the entire video footage and be available once it's ready!

AriX
Site Admin
Posts: 783
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Sneak Prevue Laserdisc!

Post by AriX » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:46 pm

It's all coming soon...
Image
http://cl.ly/0b2G231O072T

kwest93
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:47 am

Re: Sneak Prevue Laserdisc!

Post by kwest93 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:59 pm

AriX wrote:It's all coming soon...
http://cl.ly/0b2G231O072T
didn't we already grab those logos?

Post Reply